Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

 

How did the talk affect you?

I think the takeaway for me from this talk is to not settle for immediate success, stay hungry, look for the next challenge, don't limit yourself and make yourself a fool, because there is nothing impossible.

How does this talk catch the listeners’ attention (or does it all)?

1. Connect every bit of life 2 Love and loss 3 About death

Everyone will face a problem in life, but what kind of attitude should we use to face it

Has the talk changed your mind about something? If so, explain how.

In fact, I am a very thoughtful person, but I have been afraid to express my thoughts. After listening to Jobs’ speech, I realized that time is limited, so don’t waste time living in other people’s lives. I decided to speak my mind bravely.

Has the talk left you with any questions?

I want to know how Steve Jobs adjusts his mood and overcomes him in the face of losing his focus in life

Does the talk agree with any of your past life experiences?

Sometimes life hits you in the brick.Don't lose faith

Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice

I agree with this sentence. Einstein once said that the difference between a genius and a fool is that a genius can set limits for himself. So don't be afraid of failure and ridicule, be brave and stupid




 


留言

  1. So you often have a lot of ideas and thoughts, that's great! Organize your thoughts, share them with others, and I'm sure you'll get some good feedback.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言