Procrastinator

To be honest, I am a very procrastinating person, I am often late, things are always done at the last minute, and I only do things when deadlines are approaching.

For example, the teacher asked to make a report for a week. Before this time, I always felt that the deadline was still very long, and I felt that I needed to take a break. Anyway, it was still a long time.

 I didn’t start to do it until I realized that it was too late on the last day, reluctantly. Finish writing the report.

I think this is a bad habit. I find that there are still many places to revise the report, but it is too late. I just need to do it quickly and submit it.

I want to change my bad habits. I can put my plan into my calendar and adjust it according to needs at any time, so I have enough time to do the report well.


                                                                  👉 wish i could do it 👈



留言

  1. Plan in advance and mark it on your calendar is a good beginning, Eliza.

    回覆刪除
  2. This bad habit often gives me headaches, we'd better get rid of it as soon as possible

    回覆刪除
  3. I agree with you because I'm a procrastinator~

    回覆刪除
  4. I feel it because I'm also a procrastinator. Work together to get rid of this bad habit

    回覆刪除
  5. Your solution is very good,I believe you can do it better next time!

    回覆刪除
  6. But you are not often late in NTUB, at least you do not appear in my bet with Winny. (ゝ∀・)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言